Friday 22 July 2011

e-Wallpaper [Post no.6 @ Final]

Now, I'll continue with adding more information about MMU and also the Open Day.
First, I'll add in MSC Status logo.


Similar steps from previous posts, drag the MSC logo layer onto the e-Wallpaper layer.


Once again, there's white background. Delete it using Magic Wand Tool. 
And because without the white background, the MSC status logo isn't obvious anymore. So, I'll make some changes with brightness/contrast.


It's obvious that the e-Wallpaper is still incomplete. So, I'll continue add a few more images that can portray our beloved FOM building.





As usual, I'll drag these pictures onto the e-Wallpaper.
But, before that, I'll edit some of the pictures.
For the 1st image, I'll edit out the people in the picture by using "Clone Stamp Tool" and "Soft Healing Brush Tool".
The other 2 picture will be just normal transformation through scale.


Finally, I'll add in the information about the main focus of the e-Wallpaper, the Open Day 2012 and ofcourse the date of the event, 21 March 2012.
The "OPEN DAY 2012" and "21 March 2012" has Outer Glow and also Drop Shadow.


Then, insert contact number and also address.
Using "Rounded Rectangular Tool", insert a box for the contact number and address.
Set the opacity of the box to 56%.


Finally, I'll add in the courses offered by Faculty of Management.


Before concluding, I'll just edit some of the layers...
First, I'll merge the FOM road-sign layer with FOM building layer.
Then, I'll do a final setting on the FOM building to make it look more interesting.

Filter > Sketch > Water Paper



After I've asked my friend's opinion, i decided to edit just a few more minor things...
First, will be the font colour for the course offered and also the 2 text box colour.
I've decided to keep the phone number and address in black is simply because it is a serious and important details.

And here's the result!!!!!




Finally, it's DONE!!!!!!
THIS IS MY E-WALLPAPER FOR MMU FOM OPEN DAY (21/03/2011)!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment