Thursday 21 July 2011

e-Wallpaper [Post no.2]

Before continuing the making of my e-Wallpaper, I'll edit a bit of the picture of FOM building i found online using Google.




 I'll make the sky brighter since the sky in the picture is looking gloomy.
First, zoom in the area.
Second, use Magic Wand tool. To ensure the selection of the gloomy sky in done nicely, change the tolerance accordingly and also press "Shift" when selecting the area.



Third, change the brightness to my liking.


As you can see, the sky is much brighter. 


Repeat these steps for the sky on the left section. 


As you can see, the sky doesn't seem as gloomy as before.
Now that, the overall picture look a bit more balance already, in term of the colour of the sky, I'll brighten the whole picture altogether.
Repeat the steps above.
Use "Rectangular Marquee Tool" to select and brighten the overall picture by adjusting the brightness.


No comments:

Post a Comment