Thursday 21 July 2011

e-Wallpaper [Post no.4]

Now' I'll add in some images to make it a bit less dull.
First, open the image.


I want to use the FOM road-sign so, this time I'll use Quick Selection Tool for easier selection.


Then, copy (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) it on the e-Wallpaper.
I, then, scale-transformed both the road-sign and the FOM building to a more suitable combination.


From the image above, you can see that there is 1 part white there. So, I'll change that part into sky to make it feel more connected between this 2 images. 


First, I'll use Rectangular Marquee Tool to select a part of the from the FOM building picture.
Then, duplicate it by pressing "Alt" while dragging the sky into the white part.
Then, I transformed the duplication using scale and also Rotation 180⁰.





Since the sky is duplicated, you can see that the sky is separated and the leaves of the tree is chopped off.
So, to make it look a bit more natural, I'll use the "Spot Healing Brush" to erase off the separated line.




After soft-healed the sky, I'll duplicate the tree leaves to make it not look as if it is chopped off.
First, use Rectangular Marquee Tool to select a tree and duplicate it.

Cut (Ctrl X) the duplicated tree leaves and paste (Ctrl V) it on a new file.
 
Then, use Magic Wand Tool to delete the sky from the duplicated tree leaves.
After the editing, I cut the tree leaves again and paste it back on top of the FOM road-sign upper-left corner to connect with the chopped off tree leaves.
Once again, i transformed the duplicated tree leaves similar with the duplicated sky.

This time to make the tree leaves more natural, I used the Smudge Tool to smudge the sides of the duplicated tree leaves.





After done with the smudging, I merged the duplicated tree leaves layer with the FOM building layer. Make sure that the FOM building layer is below the duplicated tree leaves layer.
Right click at the layer 2 and click "Merge Down"


Now, it look more natural isn't it?? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment